[Ktechlab-devel] you have patches ?

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Tue Sep 11 04:50:48 UTC 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007 Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On Monday 10 September 2007 20:27:43 Julian Bäume wrote:
> > Just the patch i did submit some weeks ago... Don't know, what happened
> > to it.
>
> Can you send it again to this mailing list? sounds like Jason didn't commit
> to svn yet.
Ok, it's attached.
This patch makes the pins of a PIC component be "clickable" again. So one is
able to set the IO Ports of the PIC in a point and click way.

> > > At least some work will still be available.
> >
> > Can you be a bit more specific? May be, I can help out somewhere?
> The next step to do is to port ktechlab to kde4. Unfortunately, I'm a bit
> busy with fedora electronic lab to spare some time in porting. But for
> testing I'm here.
Well, as i mentioned before on this list, I'm playing around with Qt4 at the
moment to see, how the QGraphicsView can be of use, allways with the
intention to get the most out of it for ktechlab. (Well, actually it's not
playing ;) I'm working on a project for my studies, nothing to do with
electronics, but anyway, scientific sector (matlab<->Qt interface)... hehe)

> I'll send a mail later on describing my new project "fedora electronic
> lab". Perhaps you might be interested.
I'm excited to see, what you're doing.

bye
julian