[Ktechlab-devel] KTechlab Student Manual + a question

P.J.G. Long pjgl2 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 13 09:26:02 UTC 2007

Dear All,

    I have been looking around for a introductory manual to Kechlab for
students. Before I start writing one could anyone confirm that haven't
missed one on the web?

  If one hasn't been produced I hope the Ktechlab doc masters will not mind
if I use some of the text from the handbook. If there is any problem with
this please email me directly. If the manual is any use to anyone else I
will release on the web and on a live CD of Engineering applications we
have generated.

 On a specific point I have been generating some example circuits using
both timers and pics using the Oscilloscope function to monitor the output
wave forms.

I may have missed something, but is there a way of resetting the time
function on the Oscilloscope. Reset clears the graph, but not reset the
time. It would be nice to be able to set zero time by clicking on the
graph, say at a rising edge and then monitor subsequent points with dT.

   Many Thanks

    Peter