[Ktechlab-devel] New Users Questions

P.J.G. Long pjgl2 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 20:13:01 UTC 2007

  Dear All,

        May I congratulate the developers on a very impressive package. I
have just started using it with some students who are getting one very well
with it. However a couple of questions

 1) I noticed that 0.3.7 was planned to be out in the summer, is there a
new planned release date?

 2) I have used the deb from the web site and wondered if anyone has a
later prebuilt version (built for ETCH), which has two things that we are
currently having problems with

    a) Correction of the lock up at 100uF when changing capacitance

    b) Inclusion of FETs, we ue them quite a lot in some of our projects

  Many Thanks