[Ktechlab-devel] Mystery Code

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 19 01:56:00 UTC 2007

A. Okay, thanks, that clears some stuff up. I had thought QT was just a
front end, apparently it cooks and does the dishes too. seems like
there's no way around it... I'll go look for the book.

B. I tried to put my vector class in today but the current codebase
rejected it. I'm going to have to audit every class which uses it; ugh.

C. I want to (eventually) clear out everything in
./electronics/components except for a few "golden" parts...

But effectively everything about every other part will need to be
re-written as data files... Which means I'm going to need to gain a hell
of a lot of expertise with QT's libraries before I can make anything
resembling a competent design...

I'll need to develop a component editor and a model compiler, (so you
can give it an equation and it will turn it into code..) And then figure
out what QT wants me to do with regards to saving it as a file...

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar