[Ktechlab-devel] componentmodelwidget.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 16 07:07:20 UTC 2007

I pushed my math directory out to the mainline tree. (without linking
anything into the actual build...)

After much wrestling I added it to my autotools build.

When it did this, everything got re-jiggered.

But when that happened, a circular dependancy between the gui lib and
the electronics stuff cropped up.

Apparently instead of implementing a global var, someone decided to hack
a class to have a static member that always pointed to itself...

(given C++ issues, this isn't an unjustified design decision...)

Unfortunately, when linking there is no way to satisfy this circular
dependency, it seems...

Can anyone else reproduce this?

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)