[Ktechlab-devel] svn access + cleanup

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 11 05:43:25 UTC 2007

My branch is pretty much abandoned right now, I am only working on the
trunk these days.

I totally fucked up my attempt to merge in what I thought to be the best
of my changes in one go and had to start again.

Right now I have a version of trunk with the following changes:

A. Updated libtool and a current version of the KDE configuration files.

B. I have repaired a number of compile time warnings, including a number
of minor bugfixes.

Tonight I made sure it would build properly and tested it on the
circuits in the examples directory.

One issue I found was with the op-amp. It was an ideal op amp with a
built-in nuclear reactor capable of driving the output to any crazy
voltage you liked. =P

An obvious solution would be to require the device to receive power from
somewhere and ensure that it operates within the constraints of those
power supplies.

Another solution would be to create virtual power buses with a
reasonable default power supply, + and - 15v for linear components and
+5v for digital components...

Even when modeling an ideal op-amp, it doesn't do anyone any good to
stray into pure fantasy! =P

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar