[Ktechlab-devel] Status of AVR support?

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 4 23:56:23 UTC 2007

> What with? You can now compile after make distclean, you figured out
> something with an app template, it basically works??? Just let me know
> what it is you need and I'll be glad to help if it's in my realm of
> knowledge which is basically python, PyQT and QT Designer. You said
> you're not a gui guy so my QT might carry over to C++ a little bit.
> We'll see what we can do, Just let me know what you need help with. Oh,
> and I'm on dialup so it's not like I go downloading source all the time
> just for a peek ;) (altough it is boosted with a compressed VPN)  But
> I'm more than glad to do anything I can.

Sorry, in an earlier draft of the message I was going to complain about
not being able to compile QT's .ui files into C++ and .h files. (QT's
designer generates UI files which is then run through uic to create C++
sources).

But then I had a flash of inspiration and everything's well again.

I'm now trying to compile it with -Werror and -pedantic-errors which is
the strictest possible compile which halts the compilation after every
warning. I'm using it as a clean-up tool.

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar