[Ktechlab-devel] Status of AVR support?

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 4 21:52:37 UTC 2007

> I'm a python and QT4 guy so unfortunately I cant help with coding
> much. Hope this doesn't scare you off, it's just to give you an idea of
> what's going on.

Dude, I need your help!

I am test-compiling my fork after make distclean -- it seems to work
fine...

I finally figured out what I did to make it work last time. There is a
KDE app template in /usr/kde/[...]/share/apps/kapptemplate/admin which
needs to be coppied over into ktechlab's /admin directory, the old
version is STALE. also libtoolize --copy --force the main directory,
Then have kdevelop do the build magic for you.

There are still some issues with the build but it basically works... =\

Furthermore, make distclean should be run on the SVN archive, it will
remove many of the files that shouldn't be archived. You can read the
documentation of automake for more inf0z.

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar