[Ktechlab-devel] ktechlab-0.3.7

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 7 01:15:11 UTC 2007

I intend to get a new release of ktechlab out by the end of June.
Version 0.3.7 will be based on the current svn including all the bug
fixes in the svn plus the support for the FETs and the led bargraph as
well as a couple of new patches that have been submitted. The new
experimental scope will be excluded from this release (unless someone
can actually make it work!). It would be great if we could fix the
problems with the simulation engine in this release, but I suspect that
may take a little longer to resolve.

Jason