[Ktechlab-devel] Any news about the ktechlab.org website and the repository?

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Thu Mar 22 12:06:32 UTC 2007

moin,

On Thursday 22 March 2007 Juergen Beisert wrote:
> in February was a discussion about the unreachable ktechlab.org website. It
> seems still down. Does anybody know something why?
no, I have no idea why this website is offline. I just wanted to point out,
that we much information, since the collection in the wiki was quite large
(IIRC)

I also have a snapshot of the latest code from svn. In the last days I took a
look on the code-base and played a bit around with QSVG to see what is
possible and how ktechlab could be ported to kde4-libs.

bye then
julian