[Ktechlab-devel] Patch: Multilibs & PPC64

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Tue Jun 26 15:32:18 UTC 2007

Hello again,

I had difficulties compiling ktechlab-cvs (rev18) for the ppc64 arch. Actually
it was a multi-libs issue. I have attached a patch for multilibs to this
mail.

Now, I was able to compile ktechlab for:
* i386
* x86_64
* PPC
* PPC64

as shown here:

The ktechlab cvs (20070626) will be pushed to the fedora-development
repositories as from tomorrow:
fedora-7 users could download it with:
yum install ktechlab --enablerepo=development

to revert back to the ktechlab 0.3.6 release:

yum remove ktechlab
(to remove the development ktechlab)
then install the stable ktechlab 0.3.6
yum install ktechlab

I'll see whether I can build ktechlab on alpha or sparc machines, in the
future.

regards,
Chitlesh