[Ktechlab-devel] How to get involved?

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 25 02:58:18 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 15:57 +0200, Morten M. Wang wrote:
> Hi,
> I think KTechlab seems like a very interesting project and I belive I
> can help a little with the developement.
>
> First of all i can create european symbols for the different PIC's and
> circuts. I can also translate the software into Norwegian. I am not that
> very good at coding but I might be helpful with creating patches. But
> where do I start?
>
> Cheers,
> Morten M. Wang

Morten,
You have already started, just by asking that question. Have a browse
through the mailing list and read the stuff on our wiki, and do a bit of
Googleing (Remember, Google is your friend!). The project currently does
not have a Norwegian translation, so we welcome your support. However,
You are going to need to work out what you need to do for youself. (Big
Hint: KBable). Join the mailing list and ask questions, just bear in
mind that the answers we give are ones to make you think, rather than
straight instructions.

Welcome to the KTechLab team.

Jason

Project Administrator - KTechLab