[Ktechlab-devel] Modified nodal analysis techniques Information.

David Briscoe djsbriscoe at tesco.net
Sat Jun 23 16:31:27 UTC 2007

Hi
If Jason or anyone else needs a bit of background on Modified nodal
analysis please read the following technical document available from the
QUCS project.

http://qucs.sourceforge.net/docs/technical.pdf

QUCS is  open source simulation software that you may find interesting.

Regards,

David

P.S Sorry for the previous unreadable message.
PPS This is my second post as the first one was removed for some reason.
I was only trying to be helpful.
If this message is also removed, I will consider it an insult and no
longer offer my help to the project.