[Ktechlab-devel] simple project...

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 19 01:05:12 UTC 2007

Here's a simple ktechlab project... the voltage signal object creates
signals using peak-peak voltage. this is rather freaky, change that to
RMS voltage, better yet, let the user pick! =)

Since I want you to get involved with the math, I won't tell you the
equation. =)

Big-picture wise... I really like how the buildings and chacaters in
GLEST are coded. if you have the bandwidth, grab the source and have a
look at what I'm talking about. Everything is an XML data file, not C++
spagheti.

--
Opera: Sing it loud! :o(  )>-<