[Ktechlab-devel] gpsim ktechlab crash.. CSimulationContext

Bryan BTaylor2032 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 11:59:50 UTC 2007

This is unbelievable after looking at the error "no debug symbols found"
I checked portage if theres anyway to add debugging symbols. Which there
is with the debug use flag.. so I recompiled with it...Expecting to get
a error message.. it dosen't crash..  why would adding debug fix this?
on the other hand I upgraded gpsim... does ktechlab need to be
recompiled with new versions of gpsim? sorry... thanks for the promt
reply Chitlesh...