[Ktechlab-devel] KTechLab TODO

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Sun Jul 1 21:08:37 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 05:22:40 Alan Grimes wrote:
> > Simulate component failure
>
> ;)
> I was thinking of putting in a mushroom-cloud animation. ;)

Right now, I'm working on the strange diode behavior, I said before.
So I decided to add a Maximum forward current. If the current across the diode
is greater that the maximum forward current, then the diode should be an open
circuit.

The open circuit or wire is:

with I = 0
 V < 0

Up till now I have I = 0 as it should be, but however I was unable to force
the voltage at the cathode to be 0.
Anyone has any idea how to do so ?

PS: perhaps there is a better way to represent a broken component? and idea ?

Chitlesh