[Ktechlab-devel] Latest SVN snapshot

Alain PORTAL alain.portal at free.fr
Thu Apr 19 17:50:49 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 18 avril 2007, Jason Lucas a écrit :
> On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 23:16 +0200, Alain PORTAL wrote:
> > Le mercredi 18 avril 2007, Jason Lucas a écrit :
> > > Alain,
> > >
> > > Could you let me know what parts of KTechlab you are interested in
> > > developing?
> >
> > Nothing for the moment, just the fr.po
>
> It'll probably be easier if you just post your updated fr.po file to
> this list and I'll add it to the svn repository.

It's really not easier!!!!

Your mail to 'Ktechlab-devel' with the subject

    Re: [Ktechlab-devel] Latest SVN snapshot

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 128317 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/ktechlab-devel/49ddd630781cb6df457c1e420eac6014414ab525

--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français
http://manpagesfr.free.fr/