[Ktechlab-devel] Latest SVN snapshot

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 18 20:12:18 UTC 2007

I've just put a new version of the svn snapshot in the downloads. This
version (ktechlab-svn-latest-180407.tar.bz2) has a small bug fix which
prevented compilation - I've also rebuilt the makefile to remove the
dependency on unsermake (the KDE equiv of make).
The source compiles and runs fine on Fedora Core 6 (although I've not
given it a good old testing yet!)

Many bugs have been fixed over 0.3.6 including the resistor/capacitor
value change crash (see the archive). Support for MOSFETs, JFETs,
variable resistors/capacitors amongst other things have been added.
Well worth downloading and trying out.

Jason