[Ktechlab-devel] Mail Answer address

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Tue Apr 17 17:16:53 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 17:13, Mauricio Giovagnini wrote:
> When I click in Answer in my mozilla thunderbird, the mail that
> appears in the "to:" field is the one of the Poster, not the list.
>
> This is not the case with other mail list Im member of.  Can this
> be solved? or is it a problem with my thunderbird?

Some mail clients will do it automatically (I use kmail and that seems
to), but there should also be a setting in the mailman config to set
the Reply-To header to be the list address. But I'm guessing David
Saxton is the only one with the login credentials to access the
mailing list settings?...

Matt

--
Matt Marsh
Email: matt at mattmarsh.net          Jabber: mattmarsh at jabber.org
  Web: http://www.mattmarsh.net/      MSN: matt at mattmarsh.net
Phone: +44 (0)7703 162030           Yahoo: marshmn