[Ktechlab-devel] Crash when playing with switches.

Bryn Davies curious at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Sun Mar 12 12:55:46 UTC 2006

  This seems to have recently (?) manifested, only noticed it when
I've been fiddling with some design stuff for my new game genie.
Crashes when trying to place a DPST or alter the number of inputs on
a rotary switch ( which isn't connected to anything ) after I already
have, e.g. a 5v fixed source and a logic input down on the sheet.

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at address: 0x00000067
0x00120f40 in Switch::calculateCurrent ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00120f40 in Switch::calculateCurrent ()
#1  0x0006e8e8 in CircuitDocument::calculateConnectorCurrents ()
#2  0x0006d8d4 in CircuitDocument::update ()
#3  0x00062ba0 in Canvas::update ()

  Hopefully I can rebuild this tomorrow and get a line number for
you, but was thinking you might like the heads up.

  B.

--
curious at progsoc.uts.edu.au              | Assistant Language Teacher
http://progsoc.org/~curious/            | Kasukabe Board of Education