[Ktechlab-devel] Matrix and matrix

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 28 22:38:25 UTC 2006

I recently discovered that there are two Matrix classes, one with a
big-M and the other with a little... =PPPP EEK eek Eek!!

I tried to combine them but utterly botched it and went back to the
origional source and then back ported my phase angle enhancement to the
voltage signal.... The entire system worked quite well...

I think a major problem with my attempted fix was that I didn't
understand all of the functions of the Map class... Could someone please
explain what it is for to me? -- thanx.

-- oops, I just realized that my new issue was triggered, in part, by
the reverse breakdown voltage on the diodes again... ARGH!!! -- still,
it wasn't behaving right....

--
Don't let your schoolwork get in the way of your learning.

### NEW E-MAIL: agrimes at speakeasy.net ###