[Ktechlab-devel] Bug in flip flop?

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Wed Jan 25 16:01:04 UTC 2006

Thanks for the bug report. As Thomas says, the D and JK flipflops should
either be rising-edge triggered, or drawn with a circle on the clock pin.

I've added configurability for the edge-trigger in SVN. The flipflops now draw
a circle on their clock pins if they are configured as falling-edge
triggered.

David