[Ktechlab-devel] Oscilloscope refactor and scope screen view

John Myers electronerd at electronerdia.net
Thu Jan 12 23:33:32 UTC 2006

I've just done an initial commit of what I'm working on. The original
'printing tape' style view should still be working without any functional
changes. My new 'scope screen' view is broken (the drawing functions are
dummies), as I was doing the refactor mostly based on the current
oscilloscope (so that it would continue to work). I only included it so that
I wouldn't have to rip it out before committing. Also, I'm not done moving
things around yet. Not even close.

So if you see any regressions in the oscilloscope, let me know.
--
#
# electronerd, the electronerdian from electronerdia