[Ktechlab-devel] Small Bug Possibly

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Mon Jan 9 15:29:32 UTC 2006

Hmm...yes, I can reproduce this - but interestingly, only when using a slower
computer than the one I do development with (hence why what seems like an
obvious bug went undetected).

I'll continue investigating, and it'll be fixed for 0.3.1.

Thanks for the report,
David Saxton

On Monday 09 January 2006 14:37, william wrote:
> Hi, I've just been playing with KTechLab and have noticed it hangs when
> you do the following:
>
> Create a new circuit, drag a Clock Input component on to it, then select
> it and decrease the High Time data as low as it can go, mine hangs at
> 100.0us.
>
> Can anyone else confim this?
>
> I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting bugs but I will do it
> this time till I find the bug tracker system. Cheers, William.

I think there's a bug tracker system in sourceforge.net, but it's never been
used. As I see it, managing bugs takes up valuable time that could be spent
fixing them.

> P.S. Superb bit of software by the way, best simulator I have found yet!!

:)