[Ktechlab-devel] Cant compile: no match for 'operator=' in...

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Thu Feb 16 20:30:01 UTC 2006

Thanks for the report :)

It looks like the version of Qt that you have installed on your system doesn't
have STL support (in this case, it doesn't do implicit conversion from an STL
string to a QString).

So you can either get a version of Qt that has been compiled with STL support
(best to ask your particular distro about that), or check out ktechlab from
subversion, which has had this bug fixed since the 0.3 release - see the
bottom of the following page:

http://ktechlab.org/download/subversion.php

David

On Thursday 16 February 2006 19:44, Sevcsik AndrĂ¡s wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I can't compile ktechlab-0.3 on my frugalware box :(
>
> i get this output:
>
> gpsimprocessor.cpp:813: error: no match for 'operator=' in
> '((RegisterInfo*)this)->RegisterInfo::m_name = #'obj_type_ref' not
> supported by dump_expr#<expression
<snip>