[Ktechlab-devel] Special characters in contexthelp

Thomas Winkel mail at thomas-winkel.de
Thu Feb 9 20:10:27 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag 09 Februar 2006 18:17 schrieb David Saxton:
> Where do the crazy characters show up? (e.g. in kate or the ktechlab's
> embedded editor or in the help viewer)

This problem seems to appear erratic. I can't reconstruct it so far. The last
time the Ohm and infinite signs in the English translation of "opamp" were
replaced by "?" (see appendix). This is the same in all editors.
But I have also seen characters that are not on any keyboard. That could be
solved for kate by forcing UTF8, but for Ktechlab I had to change this
characters by hand.

P.S.
search for "E- </span>= ??</li>"
that should be infinite Ohm