[Ktechlab-devel] What PIC MCU supportsed?

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Sun Feb 5 22:36:22 UTC 2006

On Saturday 04 February 2006 02:57, Nabeel Salih wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am trying ktechlab for a while now. I noticed that only few PIC
> microcontrollers are supported, only three PICs in flowcode. Is this
> true or there is some problem with my installation?
That is the case. It's limited to three microcontrollers at the moment as the
compiler that flowcode uses (microbe) is limited to those three
microcontrollers.

In future, ktechlab will likely support outputting from flowcode to languages
other than microbe (such as C for use by the SDCC compiler).

> I use SuSE 10.0 with KDE 3.4. I also tried the patch for gpsim-0.21.11
> patch but had error in make/make install. I also searche for gpsim ver
> 0.21.4 sources to compile but unsecsessful. Could you please guide me.
> Thanx for any help.
If this is still an issue, then I can't help you without more description of
what is going wrong (e.g. output from make, etc).

David