[Ktechlab-devel] svn problem && new user

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 13:48:36 UTC 2006

Alan Grimes wrote:
> Sorry, that was just me making noise. I wasn't successful in adding that
> functionality. I think the best approach is to rewrite ktechlab as a
> front-end for gnucap (or any other generic SPICE implementation) and
> possibly other tools.

Does anyone think we could get enough people together to start such a
project? I would volunteer to host and develop the website. I'm not much
good with C / C++ but I am great with web development, so that is where
I could do the most. I have a server with rapidvps.com and in a month I
will have several of my own. I could put up a wiki for starters where
people could make known their talents / willingness. What do you people
think?

Alan, do you have time to be in the center of such a project? It seems
you know what you're doing.

If you think there is interest in this I will start a project on
sourceforge plus a dedicated home-page

Lawrence Shafer