[Ktechlab-devel] no more errors SVN - revision 491

Eric Ensmann quinn at killkenny.org
Tue Sep 27 23:07:42 UTC 2005

Thanks alot for fixing it so fast ! It's now compiling without any problems.
I really like this software and was curious about the new transistor :)

I'm thinking about building an inductor component but currently I don't know
where to start. Perhaps I get an idea of it tomorrow..

well, that's it for today, good night :)