[Ktechlab-devel] 2 Errors compiling SVN - revision 489

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Tue Sep 27 18:24:12 UTC 2005

Ah, "this" bug again.

For some reason, my g++ and associated tool chain doesn't pick up on when I've
neglected to include assert.h, or have ambigious calls to std math functions,
or several other similar problems.

I've commited fixes - but can't be sure that something hasn't been missed as I
don't get these compilation errors - please say if anything still isn't
compiling.

Regards,
David Saxton