[Ktechlab-devel] Status of website and svn

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Mon Sep 26 23:53:00 UTC 2005

SVN is back up :)

https://svn.ktechlab.org

To convert an existing checked out repository to the new base url (without
checking out everything again), run this command in the base directory:

svn switch --relocate https://svn.fadedminds.com/ktechlab/ https://svn.ktechlab.org/

Until I've sorted out some remaining issues with dns for ktechlab.org, the
"official" website is still ktechlab.fadedminds.com. Hopefully this'll be
changed within a few days.

Regards,
David Saxton