[Ktechlab-devel] Some backtraces...

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Sat Oct 22 20:24:37 UTC 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 16:14, deifo at ono.com wrote:
> Another crash while rightclicking.

Hmm...this crash looks possibly like a bug in kde/qt libraries - there is
nothing special about the last line in the backtrace that is part of ktechlab
sources. I'll keep a lookout, but I've never managed to crash ktechlab by
right clicking yet...

> Now the program seems far more stable. I tried to reproduce backtraces 1
> and 5 with no luck.

Good to hear :)

> Also these messages appear in the console when I execute "undo".
>
> ktechlab: ERROR: [Node::Node(ICNDocument*, Node::node_type, Node::node_dir,
> const QPoint&, QString*)] Could not register id node1
>
> ktechlab: WARNING: ConRouter::splitConnectorPoints: Could not find point
> (180,276) in connector points

As of revision 508, both these messages should no longer occur :)