[Ktechlab-devel] Some backtraces...

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Fri Oct 21 14:05:07 UTC 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 10:29, deifo at ono.com wrote:
> Another backtrace. ;)

Thanks :)

Backtraces 2 and 5 seem to be the same issue, which I still can't work out why
it's happening...

Backtraces 1 and 4 are both caused by similar problems in the Simulator class,
which should all be fixed now (there were quite a lot of other potential
crashes as well) - so you should be getting less issues there :)

And if you've been updating from svn, the misaligned pin in the rotated
potentiometer (and other components) are also fixed.

> In one ocassion I got the following warnings in the console:
> ktechlab: WARNING: ConRouter::splitConnectorPoints: Could not find point
> (180,276) in connector points
> ktechlab: WARNING: ConRouter::splitConnectorPoints: Returning generic list

Nothing too serious there, although it's still a bug that needs fixing. This
error just occurs when creating a T-junction of wires, and the new wire
didn't have its end in quite the right place.