[Ktechlab-devel] Re: Great work here!

Kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Wed Nov 23 14:48:12 UTC 2005

David,

It would be a great boon for us AVR developers if an AVR port can be done.
From the project title, it does not sound like that the application was
developed only for the PIC but for microcontrollers in general. So that way
it would be nice if AVR's and other were added to the list of supported
processors.

Is this in the TODO list? If so i would like to watch closely hoping for a
release soon that supports the AVR parts.

While there is the Simulavr, there is also the later Simulavrxx which is
meant to take over simulavr. For one thing, it is written in C++ and may
hence be easier to support. I am just guessing on that; i really don't
know.

I am keeping my fingers crossed! :-)
--
Cheers!