[Ktechlab-devel] ktechlab in class?

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Fri Nov 11 16:21:04 UTC 2005

I might teach about basic electronic and computing to a group of students in
industrial design. Most of them never used a soldering iron or programmed a
computer. I'd like to use KTechlab in class, because of its nice features.
So far, I did not used KTechlab enough to evaluate if this is feasable, so
I'd like to read opinions from users and developpers on this list. One of
my goal is to design a (cheap) kit with a PIC, a programmer and an few
electronic parts; maybe such a kit already exists. Also, I'd like to run
all softwares from a live cd (probably based on Knoppix).
Thanks for your help!
--
Marc