[Ktechlab-devel] KTechlab 0.3 soon

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Mon Dec 19 00:05:18 UTC 2005

Hello all!

I'd like to do a new release soon (I was originally looking at a timescale of
around a week, but that might not be realistic - depending on how long it
takes to remove all the bugs and polish everything).

If anyone is doing a translation, then I'd like to know how that's getting on
(hi Davide!).

If anyone wants to update a translation, then the French translation is around
3/4 done, the Spanish translation around 1/2, and no other translations exist
at the moment. See http://ktechlab.org/devel/tutorial_translating.php

Sorry for the lack of warning; I wanted to get transistor support into
ktechlab before 0.3 (and now it's here :)), but I was unsure how long it
would take.

Otherwise useful things that need doing are:
* Bug reports.
* Suggestions for polish.
* Backtraces from crashes.
* General testing (especially including the various PIC programmers, the new
parallel port component, and microbe).

Regards,
David Saxton