[Ktechlab-devel] Segmentation fault when changing components value and units wrong visualization

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Thu Dec 1 10:25:39 UTC 2005

First problem: I've just committed to subversion a fix that should work for
the µ symbol - are there any other symbols that don't display properly for
you?

Second problem: Lots of crashes have been fixed in subversion - I can't think
of what your problem might be, but you could try compiling ktechlab from
subversion with debugging support enabled, and send me the backtrace if it
crashes again (see http://ktechlab.org/download.php for more info on doing
this).

Hope this helps,
David Saxton