[Ktechlab-devel] Creating new component - Decoder

Fredy Yanardi fyanardi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:52:43 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Today I was playing with ktechlab to create a new component. I want to
make a decoder, I created this based on multiplexer's codes. I've
finished the codes for this new component and the operation of the
decoder is also valid. But every time I delete this object from,
ktechlab always crashes. I stuck with this error, hope someone can
point out my mistake. Here I attach the source codes for the decoder.

Thanks for any help, this is a great opensource project and I want to
take part to make it better.

Sorry for my english.

cheers,

Fredy Yanardi