[KStopmotion] *** Spam *** Re: What needs to be done for a release 0.8.6?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Sat Sep 17 23:19:11 BST 2022

Hi Tim,
thanks for merging my PRs! I have nothing left for an official release.

In the long run we should revise the documentation, think about porting
to Qt6, and using more stuff from KDE (where it makes sense).

Should I proceed with a release? Do you want to do so? Do we need some
additional testing?

Bye
Christoph

--
L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.