[KStopmotion] What needs to be done for a release 0.8.6?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Thu Sep 1 21:01:06 BST 2022

Dear KStopmotion enthusiasts,
hi Tim,

what would be required, to make a Stopmotion release?

I'd like to have the CMake branch !1 merged. Further, I fixed some
warnings from Clang 15, clazy and include-what-you-use. Some were
introduced with Qt 5.15.

What else should be done, to have a release 0.8.6? Stopmotion 0.8.5 is
from 2019…

Bye
Christoph

--
L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.