[KStopmotion] CMake branch ready to be merged

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Sun Jul 3 22:56:19 BST 2022

Hi KStopmotion enthusiasts,
hello Tim,

I think my work on CMake advanced enough to be merged. I want to give
everybody a chance to review and ask for improvements. Especially,
because I deprecated the support for qmake.
Please indicate, if you need more time to have a serious look. But
comments are also welcome after I merged my branch to master

Merge request #1.
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/stopmotion/-/merge_requests/1

Bye
Christoph

--
L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.