Possible bug with exposure timeout in Focus window

Hans hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 17 10:10:51 GMT 2024

Hi Jasem and Patrick,

I think there's some confusion here. This is what I see is going on :

The 30 second timeout is just the default value in the exposure-timeout setting
in the options of the focus tab. This part is fine.

The question from Patrick is whether this timeout calculation should start at
the beginning or at the end of the exposure.

I think it should start at the end of the exposure, and thus we have a bug here
that Patrick is willing to help fix.

-- Hans Lambermont