Optimal Exposure and Noise Calculator

Wolfgang Reissenberger sterne-jaeger at openfuture.de
Sun Mar 5 06:38:39 GMT 2023

Joseph,
I’m not sure what type of function we are talking here. Is your intention to calculate the optimal exposure time for a single frame or for the target? If its the first one, I have the same questions as Hy. For the latter, I’m happy to learn more about it.

Wolfgang
—
Wolfgang Reissenberger

www.sterne-jaeger.de
TSA-120 + FSQ-85 + epsilon-160 | Avalon Linear + M-zero | ASI 1600mm pro + 6200mm pro