KStars's own website

Phu Hung Nguyen phu.nguyen at kdemail.net
Sun Feb 5 18:43:00 GMT 2023

Hi everyone,

I was told by Jasem to write to this mailing list so here I am.

I'm in KDE web team, we are retiring the edu.kde.org website. KStars is
the only project that is still actively using it.

I think KStars should have its own website since there are many things
to show about it that cannot fit into a single page on apps.kde.org.

So you can see the site I have made for KStars at
https://phunh.gitlab.io/. I've transferred everything I've found
suitable in KStars' pages on edu.kde.org to this site. You can also see
some notes about what have changed at
https://gitlab.com/PhuNH/phunh.gitlab.io/-/blob/master/NOTES.md.

I'm looking forward to knowing what you think.

Regards,
Phu