Build is broken in 3.6.7 without CFitsio

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue Dec 19 05:04:39 GMT 2023

THank you for the report. cfitsio is optional, I can confirm the issue. Hy
added ImageOverlayComponent in 3.6.8 that includes fitsdata. So we either
disable this component when cfitsio is not detected, or we enable it but as
an #ifdef around line imageoverlaycomponent.cpp line 392

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq