Question about Polar Align function - Kstars-devel Digest, Vol 238, Issue 4

Wolfgang Reissenberger sterne-jaeger at openfuture.de
Sun Dec 17 12:25:29 GMT 2023

Hy Patrick and Keith,
try the polar alignment from a position close to the upper meridian, i.e. a high position in the south. There the problem with the RA position should not occur.

Cheers
Wolfgang
—
Wolfgang Reissenberger

www.sterne-jaeger.de
Dobson Factory 12“ + ONTC 10“F4 + epsilon-160 + TSA-120 + FSQ-85 + FS-60CB | Avalon Linear + M-zero | ASI6200mm pro + 294mm pro