Kstars handbook outdated

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:40:21 BST 2022

Jens,

I had the same idea a while back, and even made one edit in some KDE wiki,
but, as I vaguely recall, it turned out that the wiki wasn't set up for the
general public to contribute to. E.g. you needed an account to make
additions, and so on. I guess to prevent it from being spammed?

If you want to check it out, and figure out how to make it work, that would
be great! Here is what I started:
https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/wikis/KStars-Wiki

Yuri has said that he would help folks who wanted to contribute but had
issues with the docbook format or the source control, e.g. he said the if
folks sent him the text and images and he'd deal with the docbook code and
source control.

Honestly, what we really need is for someone to take on management of the
project, if it is to be designed by us.  A wiki-style handbook would be
great too, I think. Do you know how to set that up?

Hy