Kstars crashes when importing custom csv catalog

steve stax at ik.me
Wed Jun 1 20:33:17 BST 2022

Hi,

I'm new on this list and posting here on advice of Jasem.

I already sent a message on Indilib forum regarding this issue:

https://www.indilib.org/forum/development/11707-kstars-crashes-when-adding-a-custom-csv-catalog.html

I actually don't use this feature since basic catalogs are enough for
me. But as I am updating the French translation of the documentation, I
needed to make new screenshots and bumpped in this issue.

It first happened with version 3.5.8 but nothing changed in 3.5.9.

If more information is needed, please just ask.

Thank you

steve