StellarSolver Mods

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat Jan 29 08:13:01 GMT 2022

Hello Hy,

These are both very good points. Regarding the partitioning, IIRC, I added
an overlap but apparently it's not sufficient for all images if it happens
to be exactly in the center of two overlapping regions. I suppose we can
extend it and add other routines to remove duplicates.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq