indi_sv305_ccd on OSX: Works on KStars!

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:50:37 GMT 2022

Hey guys,

I am not sure I understand.  I guess I am out of the loop on this one.  I don’t know about this driver, is it new?  I assume it is for SVBony cameras?  After I got your email, I just tried turning it on in the MacOS build script and it built fine as is.  I didn’t have to make any changes to it.  I simply deleted the set(WITH_SV305 Off) line from the CMakeList.txt file and built all the drivers.  libSVBCameraSDK.dylib and indi_sv305_ccd built with the rest of them.
Can we enable this one, are there any issues with it?  Sorry if that is a stupid question, but this is the first I heard of this driver.

Thanks,

Rob